Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blogging

So, I first started out to have an autism-themed blog. I didn't get very far, because I felt too constrained to say profound and meaningful things about autism for every post. It's hard enough to be profound and meaningful in general, but narrowing it down to one topic makes it an even harder target to hit.

So time passed and I got a burst of political fervor and thought I would start a political blog. This was slightly easier to do, since there is a never-ending source of new political happenings to form opinions about. However, my stomach is not really cut out for a steady diet of those topics either.

I started reading some of my friends' blogs and realized that I wished I had a blog where I could just chat about whatever I was in a fervor about at the moment. Sometimes that will be autism, sometimes that will be politics, and sometimes it will be randomness. So, I have resurrected this first blog, thrown in everything from the second one, and I'll see where it goes from here.

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, girl, I'm SO GLAD!! It's just what I wanted you to do. My blog now links to yours!

    ReplyDelete