Friday, July 11, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I was tagged by Kimberly to list my guilty pleasure songs. I don't know how many of these I can come up with, but here goes:

1. More Than a Feeling, Boston
2. Bitchin' Camaro, Dead Milkmen
3. Dead Man's Party, Oingo Boingo
4. Wilkommen (Cabaret), Alan Cumming
5. Dude Looks Like a Lady, Aerosmith
6. The Dance, Garth Brooks
7. Everything on the new Sweeney Todd soundtrack
8. I Wanna Be Sedated, The Ramones
9. What You Need, INXS
10. Anything by Clay Aiken

(Okay, I only named 10, but two of them contain multiple songs, so they count extra.)

I'm assuming Kimberly's tag included following her example of listing my 10 favorite X-Files episodes, so:
1. Bad Blood
2. Post-Modern Prometheus
3. Memento Mori
4. Redux I & II
5. Anasazi
6. Pusher
7. Tunguska
8. Terma
9. Detour
10. Requiem

Okay, that was not as hard as I thought it would be. I tag everyone on my blogroll (just for the songs, not the X-Files bit, unless you're so inclined).

5 comments:

  1. ok your favorite song list brings back some memories. Boston? I love that same song,though it makes me think about a guy I would rather forget...what a pity. Any way Brian and I went to see Get Smart last night and it showed a trailer for the new X Files Movie coming out August 1st...We both looked at each other and said we should do a double with you and John when it comes out. It looks real good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay yay yay! good-looking lists. those eps are definitely ones that stay with you after you see them. And tell your friend in the above comment that she can see the x-files movie with you, only after you've seen it twice with me. *ttphth*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, Kimberly says I can only see the X-Files movie with you after I've seen it with her twice. lol Of course, thanks to Kimberly winning a radio contest, I'll be seeing it on opening night and staying in a posh hotel, too. Woohoo! Of course, John won't be seeing it, so that double idea is still feasible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, How the heck are you lady? I was looking at our wedding video from 9 years ago and had fun watching you and your hubby dance the night away! How fun for you, Jen, to go see X Files with Kimberly on opening night that is Cool! I am sure you will have a load of fun! I guess I'll settle for your 3rd viewing of the movie Jen, at least it will be John's first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first 10 songs: feeling nostalgic

    1. When October Goes -Nancy Wilson
    2. Lady is a Tramp - F. Sinatra
    3. Too Darn Hot - E. Fitzgerals
    4. Wonderful World - L. Armstrong
    5. True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
    6. This ones for the girl-Martina McBride
    7. Least complicated - Indigo Girls
    8. Barry Manilow (anything)
    9. Five For Fighting - 100 Years
    10. Orange colored sky - Natalie Cole

    ReplyDelete