Tuesday, July 1, 2008

They're Back!


I thought when I released these little guys, I would be lucky to catch a fleeting glimpse of them from time to time. Surprise! They are now regular scavengers at our duck pen. They eat everything the ducks spill (which can be quite a lot). And, having spent so much of their lives in a pen themselves, they have no qualms about strolling on in when the ducks are out and making themselves at home.


We are beyond thrilled! This is one bird project I will gladly do again.

4 comments:

  1. lol... and you thought they were gone! This kinda reminds me of the movie Failure to Launch...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol--true! They're even mooching. Not that I mind in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sweet. Who wouldn't want to stay there though imho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well at least their not showing up with their dirty laundry asking for cash and to use you car!

    ReplyDelete