Tuesday, July 20, 2010

May I Have Your Attention Please

As I have been recently applying myself to my blog with a new sense of commitment, I am pleased to see that my readership has increased accordingly. I'd like to take this little moment to say thanks to those of you who visit here.

To those of you who read my blog only on Facebook, I wish to point out all the nice bloggerly features you are missing, as well as give all of you a brief tour of the sidebar. There are a few new buttons over there:
  1. Latter-Day Homeschooling - This is a great site for moms, even if you are not LDS and even if you do not homeschool. It has tons of great resources to help with organization, enrichment, home management, and, of course, education.
  2. Homeschool Buyers Co-op - This is another great site for parents whether they homeschool or not. It's free to join and has great deals on curriculum products all the way from full-blown homeschooling courses down to products that you can use to help your public school child. There's also a great section on field trips that makes for a great go-to guide for outings.
  3. CJane is my new favorite imaginary friend. I love her blog. Her writing style makes you feel like you're having a chat with a friend and her take on things is always refreshing. Check her out.
Elsewhere in the margin are the items that are basically self-explanatory. My top five list is my effort to keep my inner Pollyanna going strong. You can also take a peek at what I'm reading at the moment or visit one of my favorite blogs or links.

Once again, thanks for reading--it's ever so gratifying--and anytime one of you Facebook fiends wants to have the full bells and whistles experience, you can come here.

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you post!

    The "inner Pollyanna." Amen! I have to work on that ALL the time! In fact, I force myself to do it daily on my LDS blog. But the Pollyanna Positive Perspectives (PPPs) began about 2 years ago on my personal journal blog. I understand the need for it!

    And I love that you have your currently reading link. I kind of do that at my Austen blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to read CJane daily. Maybe twice a day. Ok maybe more. Her writing style is infectious - she really is gifted. It does become like you know her. I will continue to check here for the + bells and whistles experience. :-)

    ReplyDelete